Janome Sewing Solutions has an unrivalled service department with experienced and qualified technicians. They can assist you with any brand of domestic sewing machines, overlockers and embroidery machines.
With 23 years experience, Mark Rogers is well known and highly respected technician. His regular maintenance of machines is important to keep your machine running for years to come. Mark is equally as passionate about breathing new life into older machines that are well loved or have sentimental value.
What can you expect when you choose Janome Sewing Solutions for your machine care?
- A consultant will evaluate your machine and any issues that you may be having
- Your machine will be booked in with a fixed price given
- If any problem is found whilst the machine is in service you will be contacted about any change of price, so that there are no “unpleasant surprises” when you collect your machine
- All repairs are carried out in a prompt turnaround time (generally 5-10 working days)
- Our service and repair work is guaranteed for 3 months from the date of collection
- Our technicians are always training and researching to keep up with any advancements in technology related to the sewing industry
Is your Janome machine under warranty?
All Janome sewing machines, overlockers and embroidery machines come with up to 5 years warranty. As we are a Janome authorized dealer, we take care of warranty repairs on your behalf for machines purchased from our store.
Choosing Janome Sewing Solutions for all of your maintenance and repairs assures you of integrity, quality and peace of mind.